This strategy will help students to:
- Collaborate by sharing ideas, commentary, questions, photos and/or links in real time and in a fun engaging way
- Provide their teacher with fast formative assessment in real time through posts as an entry or exit task
- Go to http://www.padlet.com
- Click ‘sign up’ and enter your details. Your account will be free for up to five Padlets. You can delete or archive old Padlets, to make room for new ones.
- Click on ‘Make a Padlet’ to construct your own. You will be prompted to create a title, a description, and format the Padlet to a range of backgrounds and settings (such as moderation of all posts)
- Make the URL for the Padlet visible for students to copy and paste into their browser (this is the quick option, and students will be ‘anonymous’). Alternatively, students are able to make their own accounts, and click ‘join a Padlet’ once they are signed in, to be able to contribute to the Padlet.
- Have fun!