Clyp allows you and your students to create a voice recording, and share it with a downloadable link or embed it into presentations.
This strategy will help students to:
- record their answers to questions as voice memos
This strategy will help teachers to:
- record a mini lesson and send it directly to students who may need extra support.
- 1. go to: clyp.it and create an account
- click ‘upload’ and start recording. In settings, make sure privacy is ON (unlisted).
- 3. Hit ‘save’ – copy and paste the link and you’re good to go!
Video Demonstration: HERE