This strategy will help students to:
- discuss and moderate other students’ work in order to formulate an improved response.
- Students write a response to a question or an opening paragraph eg. ‘How did xx actor use their expressive skills to present their character?’
- The teacher collects the responses but does not correct.
- The following lesson students are grouped and given a set of responses. Students compare and discuss which is the best answer or parts of the answer and they formulate a best response.
- Responses are then shared with the class and discussed.